Tuition at Los Altos Campus
Our Los Altos campus offers four-year-old kindergarten through fifth grade classes.
Tuition for the 2020-2021 school year will be $9,625.00. A non-refundable $800.00 registration fee is required to hold your child’s space and is applied towards the total tuition.
Canterbury offers 2 payment plan options:
- Standard 2 payment plan: $4,412.50 is due June 1, 2020 and December 1, 2020.
- 10 Payment Plan: $882.50 is due from June 1, 2020 through March 1, 2021.
Tuition covers the cost of books and classroom resources, standardized testing, and Hot Lunch on Fridays.
Parents will need to pay for their child’s uniform. In addition, nominal fees are charged for class specific field trips.
Financial Aid at Canterbury
Canterbury has a limited budget for financial aid and is strictly need based. Should you wish to be considered for financial aid, the following documents are required in order for us to assess your eligibility and our ability to match your need:
- Past 2 years complete and filed tax returns, including all schedules and supporting tax documents (W-2s, 1099s, etc)
- Current year Cash flow statement
- Parent Statement of Assets and Liabilities
- Letter regarding family circumstances
- IRS Form 4506
Please contact Lynora Hart, our Director of Financial Development, if you have any questions or wish to apply. She can be reached at (650) 689-3362 or firstname.lastname@example.org.