Our Los Altos campus offers four-year-old kindergarten through fifth grade classes
Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is $9,625.00. A non-refundable $800.00 registration fee is required to hold your child’s space and is applied towards the total tuition.
Canterbury offers two payment plan options:
- Standard 2 payment plan: $4,412.50 is due June 1, 2021 and December 1, 2021.
- 10 Payment Plan: $882.50 is due from June 1, 2021 through March 1, 2022.
Tuition covers the cost of books and classroom resources, standardized testing, and hot lunch on Fridays.
Parents will need to pay for their child’s uniform. In addition, nominal fees are charged for class-specific field trips.
Financial Aid at Canterbury
Canterbury has a limited budget for financial aid and is strictly need based. Should you wish to be considered for financial aid, the following documents are required in order for us to assess your eligibility and our ability to match your need:
- Past 2 years of complete and filed tax returns, including all schedules and supporting tax documents (W-2s, 1099s, etc)
- Current year Cash Flow Statement
- Parent Statement of Assets and Liabilities
- Letter regarding family circumstances
- IRS Form 4506